1. The process is based upon Advance Thermal Decomposition Technology as the result; Pyrolysis Oil in gaseous form is produced along with other hydrocarbon gases.
2. Pyrolysis Oil is fired in closed HOT BLAST HEATING CHAMBER, made of high-grade steel, to heat the air. Hot air is circulated it in the main
2.45 mt. x 7.7 mt. long reactor through heavy duty OIL BURNERS. This process is known as indirect heating system.
3. Waste Hot Air is reused in the system and also converted into steam through “WHRB” WASTE HEAT RECOVERY BOILER.
4. These vaporized gases are passed through heat exchanges, where in the oil gas is condensed into liquid form. Leftover gases are directed into hot blast stove to heat the reactor and oil heating is switched off.
5. The heat exchanger uses coolant water, as the condensing medium and this water is re-circulated.
6. System-preheating time is 4 hours. It consumes 18 to 20 liter of oil per hour. Burner can be switched off any time during the heating in case of any emergency.